RBGSL Rules & Forms
RBGSL has assembled a comprehensive set of rules and supporting forms that serve as the operating procedures for the league. We believe that offering such operating rules in an openly accessible forum will create better understanding and more consistency and therefore make participation more enjoyable.
The following links and use case summaries comprise the complete operating rules for RBGSL:
- this is the complete set of operating rules and procedures as adopted by the RBGSL Board. This rule set includes all of the following items that are broken out below for convenience.Local Rules
- this is the set of division specific rules that apply to all games at RBGSL fields.
- this is the specific set of guidelines that the League uses to address issues as they may arise from time to time.
- this form provides an understanding and acknowledgement of agreement by participant parents/guardians of the RBGSL expectations of conduct.
- this form creates the guidelines and limits of responsibility between the League and participants/families.
- this form defines the League expectations of the coach.
- this form is used when someone seeks to assert coaching misconduct as defined by the League rules.
- this allows a parent/guardian to declare their daughter ineligible from being coached by a particular individual. This form must be submitted for each season and is not renewable.
- this form allows a parent/guardian to request a special accommodation that is otherwise not available under the rules. This form must be submitted for each season and is not renewable. Please note, this is a request and never a guarantee.
- this form allows any League participant to convey a concern otherwise not covered in the 'coach misconduct' form.
- this form is to be used when a player intends to resign from the League during a season.
- this form is used by coaches if they seek to issue a formal protest of a game-time issue.